Who should attend?
8th Peace and Conflict Resolution Conference [PCRC2021] welcomes all of those interested and working in the areas related to peace, conflict resolution, international relations, public policy, security, disaster management and other areas covered by the conference themes. More specifically, it targets:
- Scholars: Present your research and share your knowledge with others; Connect with colleagues and professionals working in the fields of peace and security, conflict studies, international relations and more; Find ideas and potential collaborators for future research.
- Professionals: Share your experience, meet colleagues and network with international community of professionals working in the realms of peace and security and conflict resolution.
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices in international relations, peace building and conflict resolution, current political trends and more; network with other policy makers, scholars and NGOs working in the field of supporting conflict resolution and reconciliation, peace and security.
- NGOs: Raise awareness of your work, learn, share and network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues, make new friends and improve your communication skills and knowledge on the subject at hand; Get valuable feedback on your research and research proposals from international audience of leading scholars, professionals and colleagues.
- Others: Individuals who want to contribute by making a positive change, gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and become more useful to their own communities.