Who should attend?
7th Peace and Conflict Resolution Conference [PCRC2020] welcomes all of those interested and working in the areas related to peace, conflict resolution, international relations, public policy, security, disaster management and other areas covered by the conference themes. More specifically, it targets:
- Scholars: Learn some of newest approaches and case studies on burning issues related to peace and conflict resolution from across the globe; network with colleagues, policy makers, professionals and peace activists and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices in international relations, peace building and conflict resolution, current political trends and more; network with other policy makers, scholars and NGOs working in the field of supporting conflict resolution and reconciliation, peace and security.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues, make new friends, and improve your knowledge on the matter and communication skills.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.